Win New Business

Win New Business

Do you think your business has enough clients?  Ask 100 different SMEs, and the answer you get will almost always be a resounding “no”. Of course, a few businesses in the bunch may be happy with their client base and don’t want to attract new business, but that won’t...
The Fully Functional Growth Business

The Fully Functional Growth Business

If you’re a small business, you’ll know it’s a cut-throat world out there. It’s so competitive, in fact, that 80% of UK businesses fail within their first year – not a very promising statistic, we know!   But, success is possible, and the remaining 20% who...
Brand Position – 4 Key Focus Areas

Brand Position – 4 Key Focus Areas

In life, we position ourselves to gain an understanding of our identity. You might position yourself as a motivated athlete, a software geek, or a whimsical, fun-loving artist. It’s your niche, your brand, and your overarching theme of you.  It’s the same...
Managing Risk In Your Business

Managing Risk In Your Business

When you live life, taking risks is inevitable. Just by stepping outside of your house, you’re opening yourself up to a whole host of perils! It’s an unavoidable part of being alive. So how can you deal with managing risk in your business? But, there’s a difference...
Intellectual Property: Rocket Fuel In Your Business

Intellectual Property: Rocket Fuel In Your Business

You might have already read our blog on how to build a scalable business and how strategically examining your product, packaging, and distribution can open up the potential for growth. Now we have a concept that aligns with this; intellectual property (IP). The...